Pinterest

Thursday, June 18, 2015

100 Acts of Kidness

Pinterest

I saw an awesome character development project on Pinterest. I love this idea for my classroom! It's a classroom project that challenges students to complete 100 acts of kindness, by doing so they receive a special treat upon completion. Of course we want our students to do random acts of kindness on their own, but the purpose of this project is to show students how good it feels to help others and hopefully inspire them to carry out these actions even after they leave the classroom.This activity can also be found on minds-in-bloom.com

I really like the idea of this project called Random Acts of Kindness. Students goal is to have at least 100 acts of kindness by the end of the year in order to receive a special treat.  This will encourage students to  be kind to others and then ultimately see the end result.  It will teach them to be good citizens by always treating others the way they want to be treated.

No comments: